Why is our tea different?
- Our Loose leaf tea is still in its purest form and often much less processed from picking to steeping. Because of this, it not only retains it’s delicious aroma and flavor but all of its original loose leaf tea benefits as well.
- On the other hand,the bagged tea you purchase often contains dust and broken pieces from the actual tea leaves. Because they are broken (and sometimes almost just dust), the tea has lost most of its quality. Often when steeped tastes bitter (the aroma has been released in the breaking of the leaves).
- Our green Tea is rich in polyphenols,which are natural compounds that have health benefits, such as reducing inflammation and helping to fight cancer.
- Even our Green tea is less oxidised and contains a catechin called epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG). Catechins are natural antioxidants that can reduce the formation of free radicals in the body, protecting cells and molecules from damage.
- EGCG is one of the most powerful compounds present in green tea.
- Our green leaf tea is less oxidised, the chlorophyll (greening agent) remains in the tea leaves, which is what makes green tea green. This also makes Our green tea the most natural form of tea with the maximum natural antioxidants intact in the tea leaves.
While having our tea just follow this easy suggestions to change your lifestyle:
- Avoid eating packaged and preserved food items.
- Try to eat maximum home cooked food.
- Avoid outside food, especially street food.
- At Least workout thrice in a week
- Remember your food choice will improve your lifestyle.