Increases fertility, alleviates stress.
Anti-inflammatory, boosts estrogen levels.
It acts as a t anti-adrenergic compound which helps in maintaining the balance of hormones, which is the reason for PCOS. It also reduces inflammation, insulin resistance, and stress.
Lodhra is considered useful in managing female disorders such as :
- Leucorrhea (excessive vaginal discharge) which is caused by vaginal infections as it has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory.
- Menorrhagia or heavy bleeding.
It contains a compound called hydroxycitric acid (HCA) that may inhibit enzyme that helps your body store fat. Theoretically, the fat would instead be burned as calories. Garcinia cambogia and green tea help in boosting metabolism, thereby managing weight.
helps you manage your stress levels and lower that cortisol which is the cause of PCOS.
While having our tea just follow this easy suggestions to change your lifestyle
- Avoid eating packaged and preserved food items
- Try to eat maximum home cooked food
- Avoid outside food, especially street food
- At Least workout thrice in a week
- Remember your food choice will improve your lifestyle.
FAQ Pcos Tea
FAQ PCOS TEA
- Servings :1 tsp (2.3g) per 1 cup (6 oz, 180 ml)
- Brewing : Hot at 75-80 C (167-176 F) Cold-brew overnight for Iced tea. Read more about cold brewing.
- Steepings : 2 to 4 minutes, up to 3 times.
- Suggestions : Drink plain; good for Iced tea.
While this drink helps to balance hormones,It can be taken by all women to balance the functioning of hormones and for strengthening of the uterus.
Note: This does not contain sugar.
It can be taken anytime of the day. Preferably early morning or late nights so that it doesn’t hinder with the digestion process and nutrients are absorbed properly. Suggested twice a day consumption.